MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [STRANGE SITE ACT] FORCING A FILE DOWNLOAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
Good day,

My site for some reason when a high class group such us administration group users are logged in their account or everytime they log in in their account my site forces them
to download a file named "current_suprise.svg"

What is this realy ?
Before a month everything was fine in my site's groups or site's behaviour in general.
That is not a feature of the core script.
(2021-03-07, 09:45 AM)tonperneis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,
Good day,

My site for some reason when a high class group such us administration group users are logged in their account or everytime they log in in their account my site forces them
to download a file named "current_suprise.svg"

What is this realy ?
Before a month everything was fine in my site's groups or site's behaviour in general.

yeah those settings need to be removed from plugin as they are no longer needed and are simply pointless as they were both originally for users that can cp for updates and the one causing you an issue for a yearly surprise for cancp users as you noted is now affecting only your cancp users (ie: usergroups with admin cp access), and as folks are noting elsewhere that both are causing issues as of late as such is a dead project there as one may note and also note that no yearly surprise was ever outputted by auth in the first place ie: "Surprises! No surprise yet!", lol and while yes the exact issue could be repaired, I do not see the point as the related features are not needed for variants, though the simple solution of removing the two offending settings entirely is simple and I think more optimal of a choice in the long run as I have already noted: https://community.mybb.com/thread-231478...pid1364043
So its pro stats issue thanks for such active help in forums.