MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WSYIWCG editor in our mybb 1.2.x forum? [ i changed the title :) ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a hack like this or there isn't..

if there is i couldnt find it anywhere...
if there isnt please make it... because its a really needed hack... and the text editor must bee better.. like ;

when ve make codes we cant make the text bold or coloured it writes the code... like;

a [b]b[/b] [color=red]c[/color]

its really not good

but at the other hand i really liked MyBB and thanks to MyBB editors.. MyBB really nice but i told the bad sides above...

sorry for english...
Humm.. I have no idea what you mean. You mean the [img] MyCode?

[img]http://somesite.com/path/to/image.png[/img]
i mean....
can we paste the images that we copied in another site??... i mean we have to copy the image to our pc and upload it to imageshack.us... so we have to use [IMG][/IMG] codes to show all the pictures...

and the other problem is

when we use
we can't make the text bold and colourd in the code area...

for example :

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx [ color=red]www.yoursitename.com [/color] xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
change the code like above and change the red written area what u want...

you see that in the code area we see www.yoursitename.com between the color codes (not seeing it red coloured )
i think he meant he wants to copy any images from other sites and paste in post box and submit it Smile he doesn't wanna spend his time with uploading and get the codes..

that's what i look for but i haven't seen any. if they write that code that would be awesome..
yeah... Big Grin

i heard that its name is WSYIWCG Editor... or just like this Big Grin...

and ryan ashbrook said that we planned it for the future...

i hope the future is near Big Grin....