MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Section Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of the links aren't showing up and I can't add any categories:

[Image: downloadspageissues.PNG]
Same problem here... what's wrong?
I had that issue before.

I had to deactivate it a few times and overwrite the files a few times to get it to "magically" work.

Why it happened, I have no idea. Maybe your FTP program clipped off some of the file's code or something?
No avail.
I'm assuming it's either the plugin file, or the admin lang file, or....

One thing though, for some reason, it messed up for me when the Thumbs.db files were uploaded with the rest of the files, IIRC.

When I deleted the two of those (I think it was only that many), it worked finally. Maybe that might be what's acting up.

Try both of them and see if it works for you.
That does indeed seem strange. I'm not sure of what may cause that.

Is the link there but in the same colour as the background, or is the link simply not there?
musicalmidget Wrote:That does indeed seem strange.  I'm not sure of what may cause that.

Is the link there but in the same colour as the background, or is the link simply not there?

When I had the problem, it was as if the lang code didn't parse right, therefore not having the link in the source code.

That's why I was thinking maybe a PHP is getting cut off by some servers, therefore the file can't find and call the code to make the link.
The link is simply not there. I tried accessing it manually, but it keeps kicking me out of the ACP, making me log in again.
Reinstall it? Just redownload the downloads.php files and replace them in your server. Try that. Smile
Mudkip Wrote:The link is simply not there. I tried accessing it manually, but it keeps kicking me out of the ACP, making me log in again.

That's odd. I could get it to show up by changing the URL. I wonder why it would kick you out...

Only other thing I could think of is maybe it's a conflict with another plugin or something...
Pages: 1 2