MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coin Flip Newpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem. I have a plug for new points coin flip only that when I put it in the appropriate folder, there is no trace of it in acp

it is spinning a coin.  I will help someone why not display it as I upload in plugins / newpoints

I attach this plugin file. Maybe someone will set it up so that after putting it into plugins / newpoints in acp it would be visible and you could install it

the problem is that when I throw this plugin and enter acp newpoints, then plugins, it does not show me any and if I delete it, I see it in the acp list of plugins newpoints
The coin works as it should now and without any reservations. There is only one problem when I install this plugin, the plugins in newpoints disappear and when I deactivate it, they are back. Maybe someone will be able to do it? And especially for you, I provide you with a fully working Coin Toss plugin. And I hope that someone will help me solve the problem I described above.
Do other plugins disappear as well or just ones that use Newpoints? What version of PHP are you running?
Newpoints plugins only
I looked at how the Newpoints Plugin constructs the list. What happens is that to generate the Newpoints plugin list it reads the directory inc/plugins/newpoints. I believe if you uninstall it from the main plugins page. Then move the coinflip.php plugin file to the newpoints directory, you'll be able to install it.
Php 7.3.26

How I do it is exactly the same
I am using 7.4.16 and when I moved the plugin file coinflip.php to the newpoints directory, it shows up in the newpoints plugin area.
And how to change the php version to make it work as it should
You should be fine with the PHP version you have. You'd need to use your hosting panel to change it, but I don't think you will need to change it. I mainly wanted to make sure you weren't using a really old PHP version that is no longer supported because I have seen errors occur from that before.
It is not known why this is happening and if he even updates the forum to the latest version, it is not known if it will do anything
Pages: 1 2