MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 59 - Tweaked prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all !

I'm new in this board and MyBB user.
I was installed MyBB at the last issue 1.2.1.
I want to use the mods #59 but i've got more difficulties with the install help file.

1- For me, i can launch "dbupdate.php" only from plugin directory and not from root directory...

2- Also for "templateinstall.php" but i've got some errors.

3- The "install.txt" have more errors because, it can be use for a first install but says of prefix function (example: "function getthreadprefixes") then the mods didn't installed.

4- If i want to help me with the "46 - Thread Prefixes" install.txt, much functions were out of date !

Somebody have installed this mods easely ?
I'm insterested for correct settings !!

Thanks for your help and i'm sorry for my poor translation.
I'd like to update the original version of this mod to work with MyBB 1.2 as soon as time allows. At this time however, I'm afraid I have no instructions on how to get the mod working on any version other than the one for which it was written some time ago.
musicalmidget tu es mon sauveur ! Wink

Thanks for your help.
In fact, lot of functions like to be added, some must be rewrited.

If you want, i'll can test your new version !
musicalmidget Wrote:I'd like to update the original version of this mod to work with MyBB 1.2 as soon as time allows. At this time however, I'm afraid I have no instructions on how to get the mod working on any version other than the one for which it was written some time ago.

Hi !
Have you got some news for the newest version ?
I have a number of plugins that I would like to try and update whilst I'm home for Christmas. I'll try and make this one of them although I can give no estimation on how long it may take.
Do you can use the "352 - extra fields" mod ?
I try it but i didn't find where the thread title where defined....
Hello,

Musicalmidget, have you got some news or you did'nt have time to work on it ?