MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Theme customization like nulledbb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friends,

I want to setup a theme that should have similar theme that of nulledbb.com
With all plugins and systems in the forum
It MUST be Responsive.

I will pay BTC
One the best themes I've seen  Cool  Amazing theme
(2021-03-10, 09:27 PM)Max Almonta Wrote: [ -> ]Friends,

I want to setup a theme that should have similar theme that of nulledbb.com
With all plugins and systems in the forum
It MUST be Responsive.

I will pay BTC

How much you willing to pay? I can have it done rather quickly
I assume you mean something similar to V4? as if you don't clarify you may find folks trying to offer you say the easily aquired ripped V3  found all over the net as thier own work and then modify such to fool you, (seen it happen alot, lols), anyhoo, not that I agree with your request of similar duplication or clone at all hence while such is mildly easy to do, I would never be interested in such a request, sorry, but why not try and hit up aoki and or other staff there for such a request?
he is talking about https://nulledbb.com 's present theme and features
(2021-03-25, 07:28 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]he is talking about xxxxxx.xxx 's present theme and features

yes that is V4 Wink
there are tons of terribly ripped copies of v3 out there to download.

v4 isnt hard at all to make. Which i can do but will not be a direct copy for copy. It will be similar yes but not copy for copy 100%
(2021-03-25, 01:44 PM)joogie Wrote: [ -> ]there are tons of terribly ripped copies of v3 out there to download.

v4 isnt hard at all to make. Which i can do but will not be a direct copy for copy. It will be similar yes but not copy for copy 100%

ok then post that in attachment 🙂.
(2021-03-25, 01:44 PM)joogie Wrote: [ -> ]there are tons of terribly ripped copies of v3 out there to download.

I wonder if some people are actually stupid enough to fall for something like this Rolleyes
This is going to a different direction. We don't indulge ripping or similar activities.
Anyone interested can take it up directly with OP over PM or similar.

- closed -