MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How my Website started out, hanging out on MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My biggest devotion is to Neo, who is my greatest hero online. I want to dedicate my community to Neo, and MyBB will always be the backbone, of my community with love. My community is a work of art, it is not shaped like a regular community because I am an artist, and I used MyBB to create a work of art that I want to showcase, Neo was the color, Neo was the matter, he was the art itself. I would love to showcase the community just to bring attention to Neo, and MyBB, because you guys are like family.

Well, you guys are family. My BB Family.
By Neo you mean a specific user or is it the name of your board?
(2021-03-11, 06:58 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]By Neo you mean a specific user or is it the name of your board?

Neo, aka, WhiteNeo, the plugin developer, who created Avatars on Index. He is a plugin developer here on mybb
We have some valuable community members (contributors) in here, yes Smile
(2021-03-11, 09:07 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]We have some valuable community members (contributors) in here, yes Smile

The staff here and the members who contribute to the community, people like your wonderful plugins, I value this site and the amazing contribution to the internet. I love it.
(2021-03-11, 06:58 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]By Neo you mean a specific user or is it the name of your board?
WhiteNeo, is an awesome member(developer) for sure. Heart
(2021-03-12, 12:36 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
WhiteNeo, is an awesome member(developer) for sure. Heart

You are too Paul. A MyBB Shooting comet, with your absolutely brilliant themes.

My good brother WhiteNeo, he spent 6 years side by side with me, teaching me the ropes, and helping me, his dedication for years, is something i have to be grateful for because not many people are so dedicated that we started this back in 2014, and we are still working on the site.
Thanks for your comments buddy i always respect you due you are full of ideas that basically are awesome always, i have some friends of different boards who have unique and amazing ideas, not all users are like that and i see so many other people asking for that customizations many times so i have to reject any request like some other one i always prefer to work on individual and unique projects always due if i have to do the same thing once and again it is very boring for me Smile

But those years go faster and i always be very gratefull with you for many things, i hope you are doing well and all in your life goes fine too because you really deserve it.

As you know i always try to do my best on any project or request i have, so i am so glad that you feel like we are a great family because i think the same because our lifes are joined to this project and many time we spent on here is like the time we have with friends or family Smile
(2021-03-15, 09:23 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comments buddy i always respect you due you are full of ideas that basically are awesome always, i have some friends of different boards who have unique and amazing ideas, not all users are like that and i see so many other people asking for that customizations many times so i have to reject any request like some other one i always prefer to work on individual and unique projects always due if i have to do the same thing once and again it is very boring for me Smile

But those years go faster and i always be very gratefull with you for many things, i hope you are doing well and all in your life goes fine too because you really deserve it.

As you know i always try to do my best on any project or request i have, so i am so glad that you feel like we are a great family because i think the same because our lifes are joined to this project and many times we spent on here is like the time we have with friends or family Smile

I love this guy, my #1 brother. What a great message, I'm so glad you stopped by and shared your valuable comment. And no doubt, time passes by, but truly the relationship we have is more important than the site will ever be, and you know I'd do anything for you, I'm always here, just an email away, at any time.

Also, everyone, because this project started out because the staff and members like Paul, Omar m, and others who is a valuable, you guys have always been so supportive, the idea was born just because it was fun to hang out here,