MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to go on website it keeps saying bb internal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new here two days ago I was trying to go on a website to rp and it never acts up then I got a message saying bb internal has experience an error and will not continue it told me to come here but I don't know what to do?please someone help?
are you the owner of that website ? or only a visitor of that website ?
I'm a visitor of that website it's like this the format and stuff
You'd need to contact the owner and ask them to investigate, or post here if they need assistance.
I can't get into the website it keeps saying internal error 44 i can get give you the website name to check it out
We won't be able to do anything from here, only the site owner will be able to fix it, but we'll be able to help them with it if they get in touch.
I don't know the site owner of the website
Then there's not a lot we can do for the moment. You'll need to wait fo them to address the issue I'm afraid.
Okay it never happen before I got a screen shot of the error message if you want to see it
Even if I knew what the error was, there's nothing either you or I can physically do to fix it. We only supply the software, we don't have any access to the forum to fix it. As I've said, you'll need to wait for the site owner to tend to it.