MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to automatic set prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have made some prefix's in the admin cp and i am thinking if its possible when ever someone post in a specific thread that it will automatic put a prefix on when the user post ?

example see picture these prefix is something admins have to set manuel and i want them to be set automatic and then admins can change them by them self it they have aproved there post
[attachment=43913]
Why you want to use a prefix as a default to all threads in a forum/subforum and why not use a moderated prefix for exceptions instead? So vice-versa.

For example,
Set a forum description to the forum/subforum with a note that all threads are "afvist" (rejected) by default.
While moderating, admins can change the thread and add a prefix "godkendt" (approved).

What about this idea? Wink

[ETS]
(2021-03-11, 10:29 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Why you want to use a prefix as a default to all threads in a forum/subforum and why not use a moderated prefix for exceptions instead? So vice-versa.

For example,
Set a forum description to the forum/subforum with a note that all threads are "afvist" (rejected) by default.
While moderating, admins can change the thread and add a prefix "godkendt" (approved).

What about this idea? Wink

[ETS]

thanks for your answer

Well we have a couple ways peapol can ask for being moderator on our minecraft server
So when ever someone wants to apply for mod we want there post to be set with a prefix right after they have posted and if we ( Server owners ) agree to add the person to being mod on the server we'll manual set the prefix to be ( Accpeted / Godkendt )

Do you know how to do this or is there a plugin that allowes this to be done automatic?