MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumbit_depth3 didn't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why "forumbit_depth3" template didn't work at my theme? I make some chage to Default template but didn't show that template Sad 

I want to use "forumbit_depth3" at index page and that didn't load. Just only "forumbit_depth1_cat" and "forumbit_depth2_forum" templates loaded.
I think forumbit_depth3 is only used when there are sub forums to be displayed inside a sub forum.
(2021-03-12, 05:20 PM)Kiddo Monster Wrote: [ -> ]Why "forumbit_depth3" template didn't work at my theme? I make some chage to Default template but didn't show that template Sad 

I want to use "forumbit_depth3" at index page and that didn't load. Just only "forumbit_depth1_cat" and "forumbit_depth2_forum" templates loaded.

because depth 3 is for depth 3 styling not depth 1 or depth 2 styling

ie depth 3:

forumbit submini icons, subficon subfurl, subfname

forumbit_depth3

then the status subf display

forumbit_depth3_statusicon
my problems is I want to show 2/3 Column categories in index without forum descriptions and other informations. Just only 2 or 3 depend on design ideas.

I saw "OUGC Sub-forums in Columns" but I don't want to touch either core files.

Is there any plugin that can make categories "ul li" tags for index ?
Check this for example - it is the most simply way to show subforums (forumbit_depth3) as columns without plugins or core file changes:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-224036...pid1333619

Quote:Is there any plugin that can make categories "ul li" tags for index ?
What exactly do you want to achieve - Categories are treated different that forums/subforums.
Be more precise, please.

[ExiTuS]
Thanks Everyone I changed "function build_forumbits($pid=0, $depth=1)" to "function build_forumbits($pid=0, $depth=2)" in inc/functions_forumlist.php and my problem fixed.

Sorry, My country blocked internet access, Now internet access is back and don't know when will it happen again.