MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Make My Website Show Local Time Zone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I fix the time in the lower right-hand corners of the website to show Local Time Zone, which in my case it is US Eastern Time Zone (-5:00)?

The screenshot shows that it's 5 hours off due to it picking up the GMT time, not the US Eastern Time Zone.

[Image: 7f0ed22d743e8dee7ee44f3a8f34cd65.png]

Before anyone asks me what my settings are in the AdminCP→ Board Settings→ Date and Time Formats and it shows that I have properly selected the correct options.

Am I missing something here?

[Image: 9de5fb823bc12286f7087c243f1e2589.png]
use "e" to show the timezone:

Time format: h:i A (e)
(2021-03-13, 10:30 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]use "e" to show the timezone:

Time format: h:i A (e)

Nope... it still does not show the correct time zone.
Well, I misunderstood your trouble...

Peharps you have to check your user profile, and not the global settings.

Here you can set the default timezone offset for guests and members using the default offset.
If you change that after having created your account, your personnal setting is the initial value (probably "GMT")
(2021-03-13, 03:53 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I misunderstood your trouble...

Peharps you have to check your user profile, and not the global settings.

Here you can set the default timezone offset for guests and members using the default offset.
If you change that after having created your account, your personnal setting is the initial value (probably "GMT")

Yes, that what it was!

I totally forgot about the UserCP stuff.

Thanks