MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smiley =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is having a problem. The Clickable Smilies list on the side isn't clickable. If you click on the smiley, it doesn't insert the smiley into the post. I am using MyBB 1.2.1 and a few plugins, if that helps. Toungue
Any help people? URL = http://gmqa.64digits.com/forums and here is some test user info:

Username=MemberBot
Password=gmqabot

Thanks! Smile
That's not the only thing wrong! You don't have the options at the top of the post screen either...ie Bold, Italics, Underline, etc! I did have to go into UserCP and edit options to click on the Mycode box, but that only brought the smilie box *which is not clickable* but then I noticed the other options missing! Though I'm sorry that I don't know what would cause that! You should probably post your problem on the community board at community.mybboard.net! You'll probably get a pretty fast response over there! Big Grin
Thanks for telling, Judel. My forum has various bugs, so I posted the smiley issue at the main board. Thanks again!