MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, recently i was getting this error:
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner.

If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums.
While i was only browsing on my forum/ not even installing a plugin or anything. I got this error like 4 times today and after some minutes 1/4 minute it disppears, although i have enabled warnings and errors in servers optimization before even getting these errors so i cant find out what’s causing this. All kind of help is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Please activate Error logging in ACP, then let us know of the more detailed error message:
Admin-CP > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options > Error Type Medium (Warnings and Errors)

[ExiTuS]
(2021-03-15, 12:18 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Please activate Error logging in ACP, then let us know of the more detailed error message:
Admin-CP > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options > Error Type Medium (Warnings and Errors)

[ExiTuS]
Hey mate thanks for your reply but as i said in the thread message i have already enabled it even before i get the errors so im not able to find the error Sad
can you access your acp ?

if no then check your config.php again the error must be in there.