MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for highly custom theme, and moderation plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a highly custom theme made, fully responsive.

Eg: https://nulledbb.com

Hopefully adding an example link is not against the rules. 

Price is upper $xxx.xx, as I am sure its a lot of work. Paypal or bitcoin, designers choice.

Second Plugin request:

I need a plugin that allows the reports in the modcp to be sorted by "Date of Original Thread"  -> This can then be released for free, so think of this as a bounty. Reply with a price, and I'll let you know if its fair. Plugin I can pay using Paypal or bitcoin.
Well about plugin request yeah it can be done for theme you may ask for someone with experience and good portfolio due it is hard to do a theme like that. But about plugin requests yeah we are many programmers in here who can do it so feel free to give full details of what exactly you need or we can discus by pm in here to set a fair price for this.
if you want i am at your service
If any plug-in authors want to take on the plug-in, just message me a price and let’s get it done.

For the theme, if you are interested, please message me a price and timeframe and possibly your portfolio. In the interest of fairness, if there are multiple offers, I’ll post there here, or you can. I understand the theme is huge so I know it will involve a lot of work and need a hefty price to go along with it
(2021-03-15, 08:28 PM)HoagieRoll Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a highly custom theme made, fully responsive.

Eg: https://nulledbb.com

Hopefully adding an example link is not against the rules. 

Price is upper $xxx.xx, as I am sure its a lot of work. Paypal or bitcoin, designers choice.

Second Plugin request:

I need a plugin that allows the reports in the modcp to be sorted by "Date of Original Thread"  -> This can then be released for free, so think of this as a bounty. Reply with a price, and I'll let you know if its fair. Plugin I can pay using Paypal or bitcoin.
Hello there,

Hope you are doing well!

I can surely help you with your requirement .

I have sent you PM please check .

Kind Regards
Ron
--------
Hello

I can help you with your requirement.

I have sent you an PM with details , please check

BR,
Olivia