MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i fix this error
You can't, until you know more about it.  BTW that ACP looks to be a custom theme.  Which might be an issue - need to turn on MyBB error handling and see what's up:

ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Error Type Medium > set this to Warnings and Errors

On a prod board you might consider logging to a file, but this should get you started.
(2021-03-22, 10:50 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't, until you know more about it.  BTW that ACP looks to be a custom theme.  Which might be an issue - need to turn on MyBB error handling and see what's up:

ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Error Type Medium > set this to Warnings and Errors

On a prod board you might consider logging to a file, but this should get you started.
ty this has help me find the problem ty so much
first thing, that acp style is highly outdated if memory serves (ie: 2016) unless auth (shade) has updated it since the last I looked at it (though I highly doubt so), secondly, this is clearly an issue with one of your plugins, so you could simply go into your server diretory and for now cut and copy & paste/move all of your plugin files in inc/plugins/ to say inc/plugins/temp then see if that has sorted your issues, and if so you can then add the plugin files back one by one until you find the offending plugin and can then opt to fix such offending plugin say if your skillset and desire allows for such.

Best of luck! Big Grin