MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my forum home page is just my shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum home page is just my shoutbox idk how to fix this if you know how can you tell me?
my forum http://hvhcommunity.net/
Looks like you have been deleting a lot of core coding. Hence why your forum is all screwed up lol. Would be easier just to reinstall it and not to mess around with the core code otherwise you will have a forum that just does not work.

P.S Do not delete >>>> Powered By MyBB, © 2021 MyBB Group. <<<< This is all MyBB ask's for you using there free forum ware and you removed it.
(2021-04-05, 12:29 AM)2gatz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you have been deleting a lot of core coding. Hence why your forum is all screwed up lol. Would be easier just to reinstall it and not to mess around with the core code otherwise you will have a forum that just does not work.

P.S Do not delete >>>> Powered By MyBB, © 2021 MyBB Group.  <<<<  This is all MyBB ask's for you using there free forum ware and you removed it.
ok ty for telling me this i will not delete the powered by mybb as well didn't know I needed it on there lol