MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vaccinations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you been vaccinated yet?Or do you plan on getting vaccinated?
I plan to get vaccinated when the time comes, I'm currently not in a particular hurry.
I do not plan on getting an experimental mRNA vaccine for a virus, with unknown side effects, please read,
The world is waiting for the next brand of untested vaccine, to take the shot, again, with unknown, and very risky side effects, and that one will also be put aside because of its dangers, they are perfecting the mRNA vaccine live, on the public, and people are standing in line.

I told everyone, over and over, that the J and J shot would be untested, and now, we have a bunch of Americans running around with the J and J shot, that is no longer in use. The AstraZeneca shot has issues, and the CDC is pausing the AstraZeneca, and people are running around with that shot. See a pattern?

"We will use any brand of vaccine, we don't know what the unknown side effects are, and really, we don't care, as long as we get the shot"

Just my opinion,
Perhaps vaccines are a result of the light generation expectations for leaving the lockdown as soon as possible.