MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Should I invest in the cryptocurrency stock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to invest in cryptocurrency, I know, I know it is not very exciting,

my roommate is a finance expert, and has a nice investment portfolio, and he told me to consider XRP and VET, but I want to look at Dogecoin?

Looking at the professional stock market, what cryptocurrency would you consider right now?
This is more like a _gambling_ talk than a _general discussion_ talk. We don't endorse gambling.
(2021-04-19, 07:51 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]This is more like a _gambling_ talk than a _general discussion_ talk. We don't endorse gambling.

That is very insightful Omar, because I didn't look at it that way, and I thought it was investment talk, I did not realize that coin is considered gambling, because I was under the impression it was like the stock market, not like playing Vegas coin slots, but I don't know anything about coin investment, I always see it represented as investment, and I never connected the term with "gambling" but I am new, and I need this insight, thank you!
The stock market is essentially gambling too, you're placing a bet on the stock you buy being worth more in the future than it is now. Any investment is a risk, just some are more risk than others. A stock can go up, a stock can go down. So can the value of cryptocurrency. The main thing people usually say is never invest money you can't afford to lose.
I have nothing particular against crypto currencies (as a tool to process payments), but only about the environment impact they have.

I personally exchange all crypto for fiat as soon as they arrive to my account. I would suggest you to at least not _invest_ into single currencies. Perhaps 1/10 of your money could go into Dogcoin. As long as Elon keeps making _jokes_ about it fanboys will skyrocket its price to infinity and beyond.