MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8.26]Simplicity Responsive Theme New Thread Issue-Attach File Fail,Xthread Field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am in developing my website, and try to use the Simplicity Responsive Theme.

Before clicked attach:
[attachment=44044]

Nothing happened after clicked attach:
[attachment=44045]

Here is the link for the theme: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1369

Where should I start to look?

Similar discussion found here:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-219524...pid1313134

I found there are 3 post_attachments templates in Simplicity theme xml file:
		<template name="post_attachments" version="1806"><![CDATA[<br />
		<template name="post_attachments_add" version="1806"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="newattachment" value="Attach" tabindex="13" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_new" version="1806"><![CDATA[<tr>

In the default mybb_theme.xml, there are 11 post_attachements templates:
        <template name="post_attachments" version="1823"><![CDATA[<br />
		<template name="post_attachments_add" version="1614"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="newattachment" value="{$lang->add_attachment}" tabindex="13" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_viewlink" version="1816"><![CDATA[<a href="usercp.php?action=attachments">{$lang->view_attachments}</a>]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment" version="1820"><![CDATA[<tr id="attachment_{$attachment['aid']}">
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment_mod_approve" version="1823"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="approveattach_{$attachment['aid']}" value="{$lang->approve_attachment}" onclick="return Post.attachmentAction({$attachment['aid']},'approve');" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment_mod_unapprove" version="1823"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="unapproveattach_{$attachment['aid']}" value="{$lang->unapprove_attachment}" onclick="return Post.attachmentAction({$attachment['aid']},'unapprove');" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment_postinsert" version="1809"><![CDATA[<input type="button" class="button" name="insert" value="{$lang->insert_attachment_post}" onclick="$('#message').sceditor('instance').insertText('[attachment={$attachment['aid']}]'); return false;" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment_remove" version="1823"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="rem_{$attachment['aid']}" value="{$lang->remove_attachment}" onclick="return Post.removeAttachment({$attachment['aid']});" />]]></template>
		<template name="post_attachments_attachment_unapproved" version="1823"><![CDATA[<tr id="attachment_{$attachment['aid']}">
		<template name="post_attachments_new" version="1818"><![CDATA[<tr>
		<template name="post_attachments_update" version="1604"><![CDATA[<input type="submit" class="button" name="updateattachment" value="{$lang->update_attachment}" tabindex="12" />]]></template>
Also the xthread fields are not shown correctly on mobile phone.

[attachment=44049]

Mostafa Shiraali is helping me on fixing those issues.
(2021-04-26, 10:11 AM)rusty_ox Wrote: [ -> ]Also the xthread fields are not shown correctly on mobile phone.

Mostafa Shiraali is helping me on fixing those issues.

you can simply hide the the language <td> by using @media css

see this

https://community.mybb.com/thread-231322.html
This issue has now been fixed by Mostafa Shiraali.
Thanks a lot to Mostafa Shiraali for delivering the excellent work!
(2021-04-27, 08:08 PM)rusty_ox Wrote: [ -> ]This issue has now been fixed by Mostafa Shiraali.
Thanks a lot to Mostafa Shiraali for delivering the excellent work!
can I have your website link please ?
I haven't upload to my website yet. I will let you know after I upload to the website.
I have uploaded the theme to my website (http://rusty-ox.swavesey.org/, hope it is okay to share the link here).

You can check it on my website. The xml file is also attached.

[attachment=44077]