MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mydownload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone know how to fix this one please share with me.

error Messages.
----
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

The following problem has occurred when uploading the download file:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned: Failed to write the file to disk. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

-----

It happen when i uploaded.
[attachment=44046]
"Failed to write the file to disk."
Go in ACP, "Tools & maintenance" and check your "CHMOD Files and Directories". Probably the upload dir is not with the good settings.
(2021-04-24, 03:41 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]"Failed to write the file to disk."
Go in ACP, "Tools & maintenance" and check your "CHMOD Files and Directories". Probably the upload dir is not with the good settings.

This one you was talking about?
"File Uploads Directory ./uploads Writable"
If you are talking about "MyDownloads", a plugin by Pirata Nervo (mybb-plugins.com) then the core tool might not display information about its directory. Read any instruction accompanied with the plugin or confirm it is not a plugin what you are talking about.
(2021-04-24, 06:51 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If you are talking about "MyDownloads", a plugin by Pirata Nervo (mybb-plugins.com) then the core tool might not display information about its directory. Read any instruction accompanied with the plugin or confirm it is not a plugin what you are talking about.

That the one i was talking about but i my member is end so he not give support for it.
Check your Downloads folder setting, then give proper file system permissions to whatever directory is selected.
(2021-04-25, 05:42 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Check your Downloads folder setting, then give proper file system permissions to whatever directory is selected.

I think it was my host problem cause i can uploaded anything in my site like in thread or anywhere.
So is the plugin working now?
(2021-04-29, 06:17 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So is the plugin working now?

I was thinking about change hosting but i not try anything yet so it still same cause i not working on it yet.