MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The 1.9 theme and template system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2022-05-16, 04:39 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, @martec. I had a look over your changes but haven't downloaded and tested them. You've put a lot of good work in, and you motivated me to make some further progress on my own branch:

https://github.com/lairdshaw/mybb/commit...8f3a151ff7

My sentiments: there's a lot more work for me (and anybody else who wants to collaborate) to do to get my branch fully functional. It's worth doing, but if I falter and nobody else steps up, we should definitely consider using your branch as a quick-start to finally get a Twig-based 1.9 release out.

I who should thank you for you are continuing the development. Thanks.

I would even help if I had the ability to do the same, but unfortunately my knowledge is very shallow.
(2022-05-16, 12:42 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]I who should thank you for you are continuing the development. Thanks.

I would even help if I had the ability to do the same, but unfortunately my knowledge is very shallow.

You're very modest. I'm also to a large extent the sort of "trial and error" coder that you paint yourself to be. Your help would be welcome if you saw fit to lend it. We'd figure it out as we went - experimentally. But there's no pressure - you've done a great deal already.
Will the 1.9 be responsive?
Yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7