MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin will allow you to post comments into posts and reply to those posts.

The plugin have some settings and more for you can configure it.

The plugin use ajax and a very high performance to show comments into posts and load more comments.

I add a task to rebuild comments when you change settings to reload all contents. (This only will be runned once you change settings to update all contents from scratch).

This is a nice version of a required plugin for some other boards.

Price: 20 USD per item

Payment Types: Paypal and BTC.

Compatibillity: MyBB 1.8.x versions.

I do not add editor compatibilities due many users do not use default one and to mantain will be hard to set up in all posible environments but can be done by users request on extra TOS and price.

This parses comments contents withing the mybb parser plugin, and takes advantage of mybb core to get comments into a new page aswell, but anyways it loads all into postbit aswell.

So here you have a video of what this plugin offers to you.

The final functionallity is as is but as all the current plugins we can add more features or remove it as user request it, but the current price if for the final project that you may see in this video.
thx neo
this plugin was what i was looking for a long time
bought the plugin and setup a test board for any interested buyers to test

http://testmybb.blackmarke7.org/showthread.php?tid=1

available accounts
user/password
test/123456
test2/123456
test3/123456
test4/123456
test5/123456
test6/123456
(2021-05-15, 08:59 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]thx neo
this plugin was what i was looking for a long time
bought the plugin and setup a test board for any interested buyers to test

http://testmybb.blackmarke7.org/showthread.php?tid=1

available accounts
user/password
test/123456
test2/123456
test3/123456
test4/123456
test5/123456
test6/123456

Thanks for the feedback and for your contribution. I put all my effort on it to make it works better on every new version until now Smile

I am glad that now works as your kneeds Smile
Is it integrated with new points. Add comment is cointed as post in and add new points to user????
(2021-05-16, 05:33 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Is it integrated with new points. Add comment is cointed as post in and add new points to user????

no currently it does not
(2021-05-16, 08:15 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-16, 05:33 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Is it integrated with new points. Add comment is cointed as post in and add new points to user????

no currently it does not

It can be extended but right now will not, due many other mods that i have written in the past to use newpoints are rejected from users who uses it to use newpoints and i have to remove that due actually it is not something that users ask for.