MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a posting template or such
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again

I was wondering how i could make a posting templae for my site.

I'll explain, In my forums im starting an info site and would like to make a template so that all i have to do is enter a certain bit of info and it will do the rest.

Eg - Car info

Car make = (template prompt) i enter the make here Ford
Car Model = (template prompt) i enter the model here focus
Car lenth = (template prompt) i enter the lenth here 1.8m

output

Car Make = Ford
Car Model = Focus
Car Lenth = 1.8M

So that every section in this part of the forum is the same with the info put it differnt

Hope thats clear enough for you guys to understand lol

Thanks

S
I think this is a job fit for MyBBMods. You can ask them via this link: http://mybbmods.eckohost.net
okay will post there too but i know i will get "Will make this when GOLD is out" no ones making nothing till GOLD and GOLD is going to be ages away Sad
Thats what you get for every question or MOD that you want to be made!
Sad
Gold isn't too far off. My un-offical guess would be no more than a month or two. Bugs are still being found and fixed in Gold. Would you rather have a buggy version and wait for myBB Gold PR2 before getting it fixed or have a fully working 98% bug free system Toungue
Hmmmm not sure on that one lol

If people were making mods and themes for RC4 then i think eveyone would be happy and can wait as long as it takes for GOLD, but cos no ones doing anything in RC4 people cant wait for people to do stuff in GOLD. VB3 is the most moded updates forum software i've come accross but this is getting better so i cant wait to see if GOLD will be as good as VB3