MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Flood Limiter 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ABP Flood Limiter 1.0

This plugin allows to specify how much post can be done per hour on your forum.

Installation
  • Extract the archive
  • Upload the content of Upload/ directory to your forum root
  • Install and activate
  • Change settings
Settings
Only two:
  • Targeted groups
  • Number of post allowed per hour

Thanks for making this and your other security plugins Crazycat. Appreciate your work. Heart
Thanks for your contribution Smile

I don't know if this was intentional, but you don't check for the visible status of the posts made (i.e: if I soft delete my own post it will still count).

Also, can't the DB UNIX_TIMESTAMP() value vary from than of the PHP server value (time()) ?
(2021-06-17, 07:04 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this was intentional, but you don't check for the visible status of the posts made (i.e: if I soft delete my own post it will still count).
It's intentional, because I wanted to stop flood even if post are moderated. But I can add an option to choose all posts count or only visible ones.

(2021-06-17, 07:04 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Also, can't the DB UNIX_TIMESTAMP() value vary from than of the PHP server value (time()) ?
Not sure it can, I'll check that. Personaly, I prefer basing my tests on the DB time when I can, but it's probably an error as MyBB inserts dateline value from PHP value.