MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats happened when i installed usericon plugin 

error: 
	<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
	<message>SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'usericon_display' doesn't have a default value
Query: 
			INSERT
			INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`sourceeditor`,`buddyrequestspm`,`buddyrequestsauto`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`,`myalerts_disabled_alert_types`,`ougc_awards`)
			VALUES ('123456','6b8fe2c53d627c2d58c6efb8d030478c','EpBRH1Tu','ZDTqXyfTvzKoRHKwvRV6fkxBFAOIo8d82OF0E03hkquhJLOBXi','[email protected]',0,0,'','',2,'',0,'',1620502560,1620502560,1620502560,'',0,'','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'0',2,'linear',0,'','',X'7f000001','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'','[]','')
		</message>
	<back_trace>#0  errorHandler->log_error(20, SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'usericon_display' doesn't have a default value
Query: 
To prevent this error, just set a dafault value to the field "usericon_display" in table mybb_users.

Open your database administratio tool (mostly accesssible via Hosting login), then get to know a valid content of this field and set the default value - this could be "0".

[ExiTuS]
(2021-05-08, 10:12 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]To prevent this error, just set a dafault value to the field "usericon_display" in table mybb_users.

Open your database administratio tool (mostly accesssible via Hosting login), then get to know a valid content of this field and set the default value - this could be "0".

[ExiTuS]

i have tried this 

ALTER TABLE mybb_users ALTER `usericon_display` SET DEFAULT 0;
it showing me this error 
[Image: TFzVb3V.png]
Well okay, I don't know this plugin so my suggestion actually didn't work.
Please let us know the plugin you installed... can you provide a link to the download for further investigation.

Another question is when this error occur. So which action causes this error?

[ExiTuS]
(2021-05-09, 09:21 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Well okay, I don't know this plugin so my suggestion actually didn't work.
Please let us know the plugin you installed... can you provide a link to the download for further investigation.

Another question is when this error occur. So which action causes this error?

[ExiTuS]

Hi, Hope you are doing well,

this is the plugin that I have installed 
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1405

after the upload & the installation everything was working fine I have added some icons to the shop and the shop system is working without any bugs 
two days later a find out that new members can register accounts
I disabled the plugin then the register system back to work like before.

when I enable it and when I try to register a new account to shows me an SQL error I check the error.log and I pasted it here
Remove NOT NULL spec from that text field in Plugin file line 42.
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."users` ADD `usericon_display` TEXT;");

Uninstall plugin. Make sure the said column is dropped from user table and reinstall it back.
(2021-05-10, 03:11 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Remove NOT NULL spec from that text field in Plugin file line 42.
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."users` ADD `usericon_display` TEXT;");

Uninstall plugin. Make sure the said column is dropped from user table and reinstall it back.

thank you it worked!