MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New crypto - PI coin - what do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In fact, all new crypto have growth, I think this is no exception. So just in case, let's get started.)!
Thats why I had shared this Smile

So feel free to join to our club - it is for free and maybe we could be billionaires once Big Grin
Have no trust in it. As soon as BIT coin hammered a ceiling of 50K today why to invest into new currencies?
(2021-08-23, 08:10 AM)IngwarBowie Wrote: [ -> ]Have no trust in it. As soon as BIT coin hammered a ceiling of 50K today why to invest into new currencies?

But right now with Pi, only thing people are investing is a few seconds of time per day nothing else. Besides, there are plenty of altcoins performing good as well.
(2021-10-01, 06:17 PM)Xiraa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-23, 08:10 AM)IngwarBowie Wrote: [ -> ]Have no trust in it. As soon as BIT coin hammered a ceiling of 50K today why to invest into new currencies?

But right now with Pi, only thing people are investing is a few seconds of time per day nothing else. Besides, there are plenty of altcoins performing good as well.

What do you think about NFT? some ppl buying jpeg / png art for more than a thousand $$, doesn't make sense thou.
i have a plan to mine nex year cause I have free photovoltaic electricity. We will see
Pages: 1 2