MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New crypto - PI coin - what do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read an article about "new" cryptocurrency PI coin.

It is quite interesting because it is not "mining" but you just have to every 24 hours open an app and tap on the button. It does not need any details (ID etc), just your name...

It is have own wallet and it will enter the stock exchange in Q4 2021. Until this time you can start mining and get some coins for free...

If you are interested let me know in this topic - I am quite new in this field and I am not sure what to expect about this crypto and others... will we have someday only cryptos or it will end sooner or later?

For those interested - here is more info:
Pi Network (minepi.com)

If you wanna start mining, you can register and you will see Smile it is for free and maybe someday we will be all rich, who knows Big Grin Add my name "Eldenroot" into the referral field during the registration and you will get some coins for free and you will also get higher mining rate... it is not an advert, you can also register without referral links.

Happy mining! Big Grin
Looks good! Seems worth trying given it requires almost no resources (unlike BitCoin), and is pretty easy and painless to set up. What is there to lose? The only issue I had was with phone number verification - yesterday the SMS to their Australian number failed to send. Today it went through OK though. I signed up with "Eldenroot" as referrer. Not sure whether it notifies you in any way.
interesting
It is, every 24 hours just open an app and all is done. So we will see

Laird - yes, thank you. We are now in a mining group, rates of mining is higher if you register via referral.
An app on your phone is probably easier to be compromised than a website on a desktop or hardware processing for mining. I would question what permissions the app requires. They call it crypto mining, but I think it's more like data mining. No thanks.
There is no permission needed to run the app itself...
We have about 5 months until mining rate will be decreased Smile so why to wait Smile
I started mining a few days ago, Have around 100 coins so far Smile
I'm in love with crypto, like I cannot separate myself from it, I did try once, and it felt like heartbreak.
I think crypto in general is more of a gambling tool, it is that way how their prices are defined. In simple lay man's words of course, I have little interest on the technical details.

But this is kind of demonstrated with this crypto, it has simply no value because no one can "gamble" with it.. yet..
Pages: 1 2