MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Frostbite Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on an Admin CP Frostbite theme, because I liked the normal Frostbite theme so much - didn't seem quite right having a silvery/white board and then a blue admin cp.

Here is a SCREENSHOT, as I don't have permission (yet) to use TheAltered_1's images.
looks good

how will you make those round edges that frost has ?

Erm, I am not quite sure what you mean with "round bits". I am not going to change the code in the Admin CP because I think that is against the EULA (Chris?).

Plus, if a user wants to have the theme then it is easier not to have to change the source code.
The guy who created the Frosbite skin said he was hanging on for the GOLD version before creating a new Frostbite skin complete with matching admin panel.
So where is it ? Smile
Gold hasn't come out yet Toungue How can he make it without myBB Gold Toungue
Patience, gold will be ready when it is ready. Alot better to wait then to get a release and have 30 more releases to fix the first releases bugs due to the rush lol.

Kinda like buying a game at the store and then going online and finding out that it has 150 mb's of patches.