MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font-Awesome Forum Icons FA5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

However, I'm not sure if the thread is right but hope. I would like to know how to execute Font-Awesome Forum Icons and then FA5.

There have been excellent guides on the forum but these are gone and so is the member who wrote these.

I have read and performed this guide but only refer to FA4.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-212919.html

I hope someone can write down a tutorials on how to replace original icons for FA5.
Hi, please clarify, are you expecting to compensate, in some way, for this? Otherwise it would be better to move to a more appropriate forum.
Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned, however, I do not know what the thread belongs to. Feel free to place the thread in the correct forum section.
(2021-05-21, 04:53 AM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]There have been excellent guides on the forum but these are gone and so is the member who wrote these.

@OakleY

hmm, well, I could provide you them for your own usages with a simple agreement to not re-post / re-share them or any other content you request from me here, anyhoo, check your pm in regards to your other request and in that pm you could also request the instructions you requested here as well if you so desire make sure to clarify in that pm if you would also like the fa5 plugin ( as such removes the need for requested instructions as all such is handled by plugin ) for your usages instead of instructions with same simple agreement to not re-post / re-share here, up to you, lemme know and the next time I visit (very rarely) I shall try and oblige your request...