MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade to SSL Now Can't Log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I switched to an SSL yesterday & now I can't log in & no one else can either. You press log in & the log in pops up you log in & you go back to the main page (Not Logged In) I did get a non service phone to log in after godaddy finally sent an email saying they were done I have been dealing with the for 24hrs now & no one else can log in even the goaddy guy, who said well thats your issue we can't help. (also the time in min at the bottom are not correct either)
 I need some help from some one

* I saved the admin tabs so I can still log into there but not to main page  m4ar15.com

*using 1.8.22
Go to ACP > Configuration > Site Details > Secure Cookie Flag > make sure this is set to Yes and save the form - see if this helps.

As for the time being wrong, that's a server issue, and may be affecting cookies if the expiry times are being set wrong.
(2021-05-22, 05:26 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Configuration > Site Details > Secure Cookie Flag > make sure this is set to Yes and save the form - see if this helps.

As for the time being wrong, that's a server issue, and may be affecting cookies if the expiry times are being set wrong.

Thx

Thats what I was thinking as I can see my other admin accounts that I tried to login with showed them as being online in the admin section. * but I see the correct time when I get an invalid log attempt.