MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bootbb issue with forum descrpition?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so when using the bootbb theme, in full mode, you can see the forum description, in mobile mode, the forum description underneath it disapears.  how to fix this?  thx,
is there a quick way to add the forum description under the forum names?
Usually, mobile mode, also called responsive, is designed to minimize what the author considered optional information. Sometimes the info will appear if displayed in landscape mode. Portrait mode is the narrowest screen, so wrapped lines would push too much off the screen.

It's all in the css. If you have a url, it will be easier for someone to look at the code than installing it themselves.
(2021-05-28, 01:33 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, mobile mode, also called responsive, is designed to minimize what the author considered optional information. Sometimes the info will appear if displayed in landscape mode. Portrait mode is the narrowest screen, so wrapped lines would push too much off the screen.

It's all in the css. If you have a url, it will be easier for someone to look at the code than installing it themselves.
no i understand that but i think having the forum description is necessary even in mobile. it is the bootbb theme.

which css fike would you suggest starting at?
May I have a link of your forum to check?
i gave up on mybb. 1.8 should already be mobile. all the templates have issues. installed wp and bbpress. much happier.

geez it was hard writing a reply here on my phone