MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post a thread from home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Is there an option for the user can post a thread from the home page and select the forum from a drop-down menu? Not sure if there is a plugin for something like this?
You can add the "post thread" link to the dropdown menu in your header template.
(2021-06-06, 06:54 AM)Waruna Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

Is there an option for the user can post a thread from the home page and select the forum from a drop-down menu? Not sure if there is a plugin for something like this?

This Plugin is for what you want :-
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1461

(2021-06-07, 12:07 AM)shouldnteventry Wrote: [ -> ]You can add the "post thread" link to the dropdown menu in your header template.

what ?, which link he should add ?

there is a particular link for every each forum , there can't be add a single link to do function what @Waruna said . But it can be done by a plugin.
Without a plugin you would have to create a dropdown menu and add each of the forums to it. Looks like the plugin will work for what he wanted though.
Thank you so much guys. I think with my knowledge, a plugin will be the best option. Big Grin

Will let you know if i need anything else.

Thank you so much!