MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for MyBB hosting recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using One.com for the past 5 years for my website Promo2day which is a software giveaway forum but this year the cost has went up to almost $200.00

I am looking to transfer my site elsewhere that's not so costly and looking for hosting recommendations.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike
It really depends on your traffic, on an average site a shared hosting would be sufficient. Try either Bluehost, A2hosting, etc for shared plans.

A VPS would be a better for the long run.
(2021-06-10, 05:15 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on your traffic, on an average site a shared hosting would be sufficient. Try either Bluehost, A2hosting, etc for shared plans.

A VPS would be a better for the long run.

Man, you always come with the wisest solutions. a VPS? See, that is the best route no doubt.
You can get suggestions on ressources and price references, but it makes no sense to recommend a special hosting provider!
It also depends on your target group and their location. So consider the region for a best choice of a provider (regional location of data center).

You also need to be fully aware of your site statistics to reference system usage, memory, space and traffic.

[ExiTuS]
Thanks for the replies.
Honestly Namecheap.com cPanel hosting plans are solid.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared/