MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Troubleshoot during website move.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear sirs,
Godd day.

I just moved to a new webservice provider and im dealing with numerous errors on index.php page of my site and admin.php page.By simply visiting the www.greek-gaming.com site you can see those errors or have a look at attached pictures.

If anybody is interested to help me via topic is appreciated.Otherwise i offer donation to whoever solve thoseĀ errors shown in attached pictures.

Thanks in advance.
For the first error, can you PM me and include the contents of the file ./inc/plugins/mydownloads.php?

For the second error, your host will need to disable MySQL strict mode (set sql_mode to be empty).
By switching to older version of php 7.1 and disabling strict mode everything ws fixed.
Sorry guys, but using old versions of PHP and disabling strict mode are bad ideas.
- PHP version: old versions will be removed, not in a few days but in a few months. Your trouble is just a little bit delayed
- strict mode: it becomes the rule, and it adds some securities

So, the best is too improve the faulty scripts to have them running with standards.
Im bad at scripting i will try.Though almost all plugins have faults with new php versions and i must edit all.