MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change color of url inside text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang, where do I change the color of the mycode url inside the text editor, in newthread, in the new thread form, right now the links inside the text editor are blue, and I don't want blue.

sceditor
Hey Michael,

Can you provide us a screen shot just so I'm looking at the right section.
I think he talk about editor in WYSIWYG mode, URL are displayed in blue. I've tried to add a css rule in the jquery.sceditor.mybb.css file without success
(2021-06-12, 03:17 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Michael,

Can you provide us a screen shot just so I'm looking at the right section.

Hey guys, thanks for responding back, I appreciate it.

For sure, so below is the picture in the WYSIWYG editor, in a new thread, the links appear a dark blue, against the background, so the links kind of disappear against the dark background

and I am using Dark Editor for MyBB 1.8.24 [SCEditor]
https://community.mybb.com/thread-222244.html by WallBB

[Image: filed.png]

(2021-06-12, 06:02 PM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]I think he talk about editor in WYSIWYG mode, URL are displayed in blue. I've tried to add a css rule in the jquery.sceditor.mybb.css file without success

Yep, that was it, i appreciate you trying to help solve this, thanks.
(2021-06-12, 06:02 PM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]I think he talk about editor in WYSIWYG mode, URL are displayed in blue. I've tried to add a css rule in the jquery.sceditor.mybb.css file without success

for me correct file if you are using "Mybb" Editor style ...

something like below will work...

a:link,
a:visited,
a:hover,
a:active {
	color: yellow !important;
}

after that go to codebuttons

find:

style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1823",

replace

style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=18231",

increase value of "ver=" after each change made.
(2021-06-13, 03:07 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

for me correct file if you are using "Mybb" Editor style ...

something like below will work...

a:link,
a:visited,
a:hover,
a:active {
 color: yellow !important;
}

after that go to codebuttons

find:

style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1823",

replace

style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=18231",

increase value of "ver=" after each change made.

Thank you guys, you helped me, the file was called jquery.sceditor.mybb-dark.css, and I added the above rule and that worked perfect, but why do you change the version number in codebuttons, what is the point of changing versions numbers? As it applies to the original question. I appreciate the help and your time.
Different version number will replace older cached versions.
Great thank you martec