MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Universal Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ugpromohead.png]
With over a decade's worth of continuous game discussion under our belt, Universal Gaming was Zetaboards' longest running video gaming forum until we restarted on self hosting in 2018. During our time we've strived to offer both a strong sense of community and an ideal environment to discuss everything that gaming has to offer.

[Image: eventspromo.png]
Participate In Our Events
There's plenty of things you can do at Universal Gaming between discussing and playing video games. We host activities such as caption contests, video game scavenger hunts, and more! Throughout the year we also host bigger events that have bigger prizes, such as our Halloween Birthday Bash and Summer Meltdown.

[Image: cardspromo.png]
Collect and Trade Cards
By participating in contests and discussions on our forums, you can earn Universal Gaming Cards to build your virtual collection. Though you can see everyone's collection in our cards catalogue, we also allow you to display your three most treasured cards in your profile for everyone else to see!

[Image: themesad.gif]
Themes, a Store, and So Much More!
Looking to buy something other than Universal Gaming Cards? Our Marketplace allows you to spend your earned XP for perks such as username colours, adding brand new Universal Gaming Cards, adding a game to our banner rotator, and more!
Approved, good luck.
your site looks really cool, both light and the dark one.
Very nice but the url rewrite is missing
Your site looks very impressive to me, I like the Woolly World theme greatly. Good luck.
your site looks really cool, both light and the dark one.
(2021-07-22, 08:44 AM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice but the url rewrite is missing

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you or someone else explain please?
(2021-08-04, 04:38 PM)Moonface Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-22, 08:44 AM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice but the url rewrite is missing

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you or someone else explain please?

I think the user meant  
A. U. Changing a URL to the required format. URL rewriting allows URLs to be more easily remembered by the user. When the URL is entered into the Web server, the URL rewrite engine modifies the syntax behind the scenes to enable the appropriate Web page or database item to be retrieved. 

Got this from Google More info about it click here
Your site looks really cool, both light and the dark one.
Your website interface is very nice. i love such an interface
Pages: 1 2