MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 access denied error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try to edit the title of any group, right after saving this error appears, it also appears in other changes, can you help me?
when I want to edit this code here: 

Quote:<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #39c70d;"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>

Quote:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[Image: w4ScJwb.png]

[Image: 5442Tml.png]
Hey,

Apologies for the delay in responding, you seem to have posted this thread in the incorrect section for MyBB 1.8 support. When creating further threads please use a descriptive thread title to give us an idea of the support required. I have updated the thread title here for you as an example.

Can you ask your host to temporarily disable mod_security if installed and report back the results?
(2021-06-16, 10:14 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Apologies for the delay in responding, you seem to have posted this thread in the incorrect section for MyBB 1.8 support. When creating further threads please use a descriptive thread title to give us an idea of the support required. I have updated the thread title here for you as an example.

Can you ask your host to temporarily disable mod_security if installed and report back the results?

I already disabled it, even so it still gives the same error... what should I do?
Contact your host and ask them if there is any other security software running that may prevent HTML being submitted in form fields.