MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] Database backup error when updating to MyBB 1.8.27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for all the MyBB development team.

Today I updated a MyBB board without problems.

But when I try to update my other website with MyBB I get this errors:

1. I always try to BackUp the Database Before Updating, but this time I get this error:

incomplete.sql.gz  The FileZise its very big 43.94 Two months ago 8.01

[Image: database-incomplete.png]

2. i get this other error when trying to do the backup

Quote:[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/db_mysqli.php 469 mysqli_fetch_array
/admin/modules/tools/backupdb.php 236 DB_MySQLi->fetch_array
/admin/index.php 821 require

[Image: database-error.png]

Thank you

Cordial Saludo
Hi, please check your DB to identify the tables that use the most of space.

Sometimes plugins store unnecessary data that can be emptied before doing backups, this can also happen within core tables (i.e: the sessions table).

If you don't want to meddle with selecting or optimizing tables for preparing for backups, you can attempt a backup directly from the web interface (i.e: phpMyAdmin) or the command line (terminal).
(2021-06-23, 06:29 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, please check your DB to identify the tables that use the most of space.

Sometimes plugins store unnecessary data that can be emptied before doing backups, this can also happen within core tables (i.e: the sessions table).

If you don't want to meddle with selecting or optimizing tables for preparing for backups, you can attempt a backup directly from the web interface (i.e: phpMyAdmin) or the command line (terminal).

Thank you Omar for support.
deactive some plugins and update... now its ok and update the board.

I think its better delete some plugins.

Muchas Gracias Omar por el Soporte y consejos. Smile

Buen día Cool