MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with activation mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there I encountered a strange problem of its kind when registering a new member, the activation message is sent through the mail, and the membership is activated by simply clicking on the link to activate the membership and there are no problems with that, but the problem is when a member is transferred to a group waiting for activation because his mail does not receive messages and when the member enters the control panel and changes the mail The e-mail with an active mail receives the activation message and clicks on the activation link and the message says the e-mail has been changed successfully, but the member remains in a group waiting for activation and is not transferred to the group of activated members. Please help in solving this problem
Is there any information that can help me to solve this problem?
In the vbulletin system, when we transfer a member to a member group waiting for activation by e-mail, we go to modify the member’s information and find there is an option to send activation codes to the member by e-mail. Why isn’t there such a feature or an entity that exists and I don’t know how to deal with it? I hope an expert and knowledgeable person in this field The answer, thank you very much