MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper theme for ACP not working right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed the Whisper ACP theme for MyBB, and it half works..
In the screenshots, you can see that it won't load the Dashboard..
And I can't disable it. What do I do?

(The page is just blank..)
In the Plugins page, I had installed the Activate Whisper plugin and it did activate it.. but this happened.

edit: oops i realised that this is the wrong section
if ypu cant see the configuration options then just delete the theme file .
(2021-06-25, 01:12 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]if ypu cant see the configuration options then just delete the theme file .

What do you mean? I activated a plugin which activated a theme..
And I can't see ANY config options, even for MyBB options (like forum list)
delete the plugin files from your filemanager
Now I'm in your situation, but guess what? I'm a programming expert Smile Kidding...
What you have to do quiet simple, you just login to you cpanel/direct admin dashboard, open up 'phpmyadmin' and find 'adminoptions' table
click it and from top bar click browse to see the exact data, not the structure

so from there you can see several rows with a field called : cpstyle, change all their values from Whisper to 'default'

then it will replace acp theme by default
(2021-06-26, 08:43 PM)h1999190 Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm in your situation, but guess what? I'm a programming expert Smile Kidding...
What you have to do quiet simple, you just login to you cpanel/direct admin dashboard, open up 'phpmyadmin' and find 'adminoptions' table
click it and from top bar click browse to see the exact data, not the structure

so from there you can see several rows with a field called : cpstyle, change all their values from Whisper to 'default'

then it will replace acp theme by default
 yes , it is also a clean option to do this , but i tell him to do so that he won't bother to go phpmyadmin Smile