MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log of user profile changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...I tried a search page timed out.

The admin team of a forum i admin at, has been accused of changing someone's bio with something offensive. The admin team is ME. Person did not say what it was blah blah.

I wanted to see if there was a log somewhere besides the admin log. It shows I made changes to that profile, but it was during times i made other changes to other profiles. We are a membership type club, every Dec/January I would make a new group, add people to the group as they pay.
I dont remember if i added something on this person's profile. We are kinda "friends" he busts my chops, i do the same. if i would of put something, it would be something harmless and not offensive. I have some morals Wink

I added a "bio" custom field to the profiles as previously setup on phpbb forum the club had before. I added other custom fields to match the old forum.
There isn't a log of the specific changes made to profiles or anything, just the fact that it was edited.
(2021-07-02, 09:28 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't a log of the specific changes made to profiles or anything, just the fact that it was edited.

I was afraid of that. I see the logs, edited user xxx.

Thanks for confirming.