MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modernize Theme - Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jpdA8et.png]

Modernize
A Clean Responsive Theme for MyBB 1.8.x Series
A Material Design Based theme which uses MaterializeCSS framework, It consists of two variants(inbult via js based switch) - Light and Dark.
There are many UI/UX-based changes made to give the theme a clean look. It's also Responsive and can be used in various screen sizes.
Documentation will be provided which will have few tips to use the theme to its fullest.

[Image: s7A9xdU.gif]

Theme Features
  • Clean UI: It uses Materializecss Framework, which gives the elements a Flat look and Materialized effect.
  • Font Icons: Nearly all possible images have been replaced by Google's Material Icons, and some are replaced by SVG images which makes the Theme far better in terms of scalability and size.
  • Support: Theme Supports All modern browsers.
  • Color Scheme: The Theme Comes with 3 modes, which can be switched by forum users via navigation bar without page reload! Also, the color scheme would get stored in the user's browser. ( No Plugin required )
    They are:
    • Light Mode: A Bright Vivid layout
    • Dark Mode: A Dark mode for the low light environment.
    • Auto Mode: This mode would adapt the color scheme according to the user's system preference, if the user has a Dark system scheme then the theme would auto switch to Dark Scheme.
  • Custom BBcode Editor Theme: For geeky users who love to spend time writing content, we decided to give the editor page a more calming look which is why Modernize theme is coming with its very own BBcode Editor Theme which has Material Font icons and will auto adapt itself according to Color Scheme.
  • Image enlarge Pop-up: When a user clicks on a posted image that can be enlarged, the image centers and enlarges it in a smooth.
  • Premium Cover Images Plugin: By Purchasing the theme you would also get Premium Profile & Postbit Cover Image Plugin for FREE of cost By which you can allow users to set custom Profile & Postbit Cover images.
  • Hexagon shaped Avatars
  • Tableless layout: Most common Pages' table-based layout has been replaced by Tableless layouts.
  • Responsive Design: The theme renders very well in all screen sizes like mobile, tablet, or Desktop.
  • Side NavBar for UserCP/Mod CP: User Options of the default sidebar have been replaced by a slidable Nav Bar which made the control panels look more cleaner because of the additional free space.
  • Cool Animations: There are many cool-looking css/js animations implemented which would keep the users engaged.
  • New Popup Notification: Default jGrowl Popup notification has been replaced by Materialized toasts.
  • Kept Low file size: Removed unused CSS/js components from Materializecss Framework which means, all pros but no cons Wink (we have documented how to re-add those components in case the user wants to use those additional components).
  • CSS Variables: For changing the Theme's color we use CSS variables. So changing them according to your needs is also super easy. Big Grin (all can be found at one place).
  • And Many More: Such as cards layout for members list, timeline layout for User Reputation page, social media icons at the footer, Animating Text-based Forum logo, Material Design Tooltips, Sidebar Box for Ads. Tab-based Profile Layout, etc.
Apart from that, DVZ Shoutbox, DVZ Stream & MyAlerts Plugins are re-styled to match the Theme.

Previews
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/12gXRs6
GIFs: https://imgur.com/a/U8xdq4D

Live Demo: https://mybb18.develop.eu.org
Demo Account:
Username: Demo
Password: demodemo
You can also create a new user if you want.

Compatible with: MyBB 1.8.33

Price: $25 per Copy/License
Payment accepted via Bitcoin or ETH or PayPal (contact for more options)
Discord: Prince#4000
Email: [email protected]
or PM me
for live and fast support Discord is recommended.

Note:
You can't use a single copy of the theme on multiple boards, you need to purchase an extra copy for each board.
No refund is allowed once the theme has been purchased.
Thanks for releasing , i was waiting for a long time..... And the theme's look is just miracles.... Amazing...
The best theme I've seen for MyBB for the moment, great job @HMR
it would be nice if you could customize the color, I need green.
(2021-07-04, 02:09 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]the theme's look is just miracles.... Amazing...
Thank you Smile

(2021-07-04, 11:44 AM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]The best theme I've seen for MyBB for the moment, great job @HMR
Thanks for considering Big Grin

(2021-07-04, 12:25 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]it would be nice if you could customize the color, I need green.
You can change them easily via a single stylesheet containing all changeable colors. You can contact me for more info Wink
I have sent you a friend request on discord so we can discuss a purchase

Easy transaction friendly guy, vouch for this dev
it's a nice theme, I will keep in my mind for any future MYBB project.
Updated the Theme

V0.1 Changes:
-Added Expandable Button for User details for larger postbit heights.
-patched postbit for no Avatar mode.
-done some visual fixes.
very nice and modern theme
Thanks for the Reply PM and pointing me to this theme, I'm just raising the funds to purchase this ASAP, it has become my #1 on my 'Purchase List' especially since I can see you support it well and it's upgraded/updated with new features and fixes!

Can't wait to start using this, i'm half way there in raising the $$$, hope to be a customer very soon!
Pages: 1 2