MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to activate myTabs I get this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_mytabs_settings (id,name,value) VALUES (1,'enabled','1'), (2,'default_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <a href="{$link}">{$name}</a>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>\r\n'), (3,'default_selected_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <strong><a href="{$link}">{$name}</a></strong>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>'), (4,'tab_list_code','<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="tdborder">\r\n <tr>\r\n {$tablist}\r\n </tr>\r\n</table>'), (5,'default_tab','1'), (6,'ajax','1')

any help?
You probably badly uninstall a previous version of this plugin.
Uninstall it, remove the mytabs related tables in mysql and reinstall / activate the plugin.
I have never had it installed on this forum or DB
I guess you use this version
The one where it's written: Enable/Disabling (this is in the plugin, don't use mybb's activate/deactivate unless you want to risk losing your set tabs ?
(2021-07-06, 04:52 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you use this version
The one where it's written: Enable/Disabling (this is in the plugin, don't use mybb's activate/deactivate unless you want to risk losing your set tabs ?

IF you cant activate it then how would you use it? I assumed that meant after you have setup tabs and forums already set to those tabs

1) Upload both the admin and inc folder to your forums directory and activate the MyTabs plugin on your board.
* Note: If you have a custom admin folder, rename the folder to your custom admin folder name before uploading.

2) Go to ACP->Forums & Posts->MyTabs and add/edit tabs/settings to fit your needs.

3) Go to your index page to see results Smile

4) You can set custom styles via the tab settings or the overall settings (default).

5) Enjoy the forum tabs!

===================================================
== Created by Ethan at http://www.mybbplug.in/s/ ==
== Visit for more exclusive mybb plugins. ==
===================================================

This is the How to install file that i would be following that is included