MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Medals/Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would LOVE a plugin where you could assign medals and awards (that you make) to members. This would show underneath their stats in postbit (Date Joined, # Posts, etc) and would stack next to each other.
Do you like this ?
That is something in the right direction. However editing every profile would be a ridiculous task. If an interface in the Admin panel could be created where we could easily upload and assign pictures which would automatically stack next to each other below the user_details, that would be perfect.
That's a bigger modification
Plus you assign the images ONCE through the php code. then whenever you want to add a user to this rank you just have to edit his profile.
zaher1988 Wrote:That's a bigger modification
Plus you assign the images ONCE through the php code. then whenever you want to add a user to this rank you just have to edit his profile.

I understand. I'll note the work and take it into consideration, it may be worth it.
Magus Wrote:Hello, I would LOVE a plugin where you could assign medals and awards (that you make) to members. This would show underneath their stats in postbit (Date Joined, # Posts, etc) and would stack next to each other.

I've got one I've been working on..will be submitting it shortly to the mods site...

It uses 20x40 images

Just drop the files in the root of your MyBB installation and activate the plugin.

link: Medals Plugin 1.1
turkish ver. of the plug in.. thx for this mod budy =)

[attachment=7823]