MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.27 raw URLs are not parsed as links anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
e.g. this link would be parsed as clickable link : https://www.monstermmorpg.com/

example forum thread : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Version-6-0-0
Al links in that thread were parsed before 1.8.27?
They seem to be parsed for me in a local 1.8.27, do you by any chance use some parser caching plugin? Please list all your plugins here.
And what is the value of your Clickable Smilies and BB Code » Automatically Parse URLs Into Links setting? It should be set to Yes.
(2021-07-08, 08:00 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]And what is the value of your Clickable Smilies and BB Code » Automatically Parse URLs Into Links setting? It should be set to Yes.

yes they were parsed at previous version

also there is no such option on that page

[attachment=44209][attachment=44210]

(2021-07-07, 11:18 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to be parsed for me in a local 1.8.27, do you by any chance use some parser caching plugin? Please list all your plugins here.

Here my active and inactive plugins

I made it as a quick video

(2021-07-08, 08:03 AM)MonsterMMORPG Wrote: [ -> ]also there is no such option on that page

There's your problem then. That setting was added in 1.8.27. It should have been inserted during upgrade. In its absence, it will taken to be false, and URLs will not be auto-linked.
(2021-07-08, 08:43 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-08, 08:03 AM)MonsterMMORPG Wrote: [ -> ]also there is no such option on that page

There's your problem then. That setting was added in 1.8.27. It should have been inserted during upgrade. In its absence, it will taken to be false, and URLs will not be auto-linked.

ye the upgrade process was problematic

i will try to upgrade again then

(2021-07-08, 08:43 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]

ok after i did forced upgrade now it works

you really need to improve upgrade interface

a loading icon and disable next button until answer returns