MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Threads on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there everyone. I'm trying to accomplish to show all threads on index page. So, no categories etc. Tried to make a index.php with the content of forumdisplay.php and changed fid at the line of "40" to 2 (the only category I have and need), it shows me the threads alright but looks pretty bugged somehow. If I'm not doing anything wrong, I can provide pictures and/or site details. There's a phpBB extension for that purpose alone if I was unable to make myself clear, which can be found here.

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance!
Bump.
have you tried mybb portal? it's in build feature.
That's sadly not what I'm looking for.
From what I can understand, now all the data is loading on the index page but it doesn't look good.
It is probably because your index templates will not be evaluating the forumdisplay templates.
Ideally, I will suggest you use the hooks inside index.php to add your code.
Since you are making edits inside index.php, I will suggest you try adding the forumdisplay template variables inside the index templates or changing the $templatelist inside index.php and so that it can execute the forumdisplay templates.
Give it a try and it should work with some trial and error.

Regards
WallBB
Tried some stuff but nothing did the trick. So I just gave up, at least for now, hope someone can help in the near future. The main idea was that there'd be list of threads upon entering the website, on the index, which could be opened easily right there and people could add prefixes and filter by prefixes to search even better and there'd be infinite page loading upon scrolling down (all of these plugins exist, even though Endless has some bugs and abondened). Hope to see a workaround and meanwhile I'll try to achieve it in my spare time and will inform here if I can do so.