MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.27 upgrade -- attachment button suddenly disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys. 

It appears on our forum, forums.irixnet.org, that some time after the 1.8.27 upgrade we had a break in the attachment button, as it no longer displays with the upgrade. Can someone give me insight, I'm relatively certain this is related to template changes in 1.8.27. 

I can't off the bat see anything wrong, but perhaps someone else can. A fix is appreciated!
Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates, check if any templates are showing as modified, you may need to revert some to default.
Hi Matt,

This didn't resolve the problem unless you can specifically tell me the templates that may be at fault. It did mess-up the style of the attachment bar and add a spot about attachment allocation I've never seen before, however. That's attached below. 

Is there a specific template I should look at or post the contents of here?

(also, for others as I've got some PMs -- I don't currently need any paid services. Thank you!)
(2021-07-18, 03:04 AM)Raion Wrote: [ -> ]specifically tell me the templates that may be at fault.

This post of mine might be of help in this regard:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-232806...pid1368357

The attachment user interface underwent some major changes in the upgrade to 1.8.27 - that post gives you a link to the details of which templates were changed and how.
Had to adjust CSS, but yes Laird, this fixed it Smile.

Thank you, apologies for not getting back sooner.