MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i auto switch forum according to theme tid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2021-07-17, 05:04 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]It is not needed to use plugins for this, just go to forums and set the style for it, if i am not wrong i have seen that setting into admin cp inside forums, so you can select styles for each forums you have...

I have not tested it neither but i think i have used in the past on a friends forum and all goes fine...

Please can you give me a clue about it like codes to fit in?

Thanks
Enter to your admin control panel and select a forum or add a new forum or whatever you can edit, or do anything at the moment or latter.

Then you must see the new advanced options button (hidden) in last version all was visible.

Then go to select theme and set the theme you wish to use for your custom forums, you can set any style for any areas you need and then tick override userstyle to use that style always and done...

Then you can put styles for each area you need i do not know about permissions and more to show / hide styles, i always use the available options for all and all work fine, i have tested the past weekend and all goes fine in last 1.8.27 version.
(2021-07-23, 08:44 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Enter to your admin control panel and select a forum or add a new forum or whatever you can edit, or do anything at the moment or latter.

Then you must see the new advanced options button (hidden) in last version all was visible.

Then go to select theme and set the theme you wish to use for your custom forums, you can set any style for any areas you need and then tick override userstyle to use that style always and done...

Then you can put styles for each area you need i do not know about permissions and more to show / hide styles, i always use the available options for all and all work fine, i have tested the past weekend and all goes fine in last 1.8.27 version.

Thanks for this but i think stylesheet / css will be eaasier....

please can you or anyone help me fix this css code differentiation for mobile and pc (desktop) version?

<style>
 #posts_container{
    padding: 0;
    background: rgb(246, 246, 246);
    padding-left: 300px;
}
@media screen and (max-width:500%) {
        #posts_container{ padding:0px;}
    }
</style>

<style>
.container {