MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import and export .css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is that possible to do the function in acp by a plug-in that 
as similar function have the import and export a theme ,
the plug-in should do the same work for import and export .css from the themes.
yes it is possible
so do you have enough time to release this plugin for free ?
You know I publish very few free plugins.
When I have free time, I only help users answer some questions. Heart
(2021-07-14, 01:40 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]You know I publish very few free plugins.
When I have free time, I only help users answer some questions. Heart

i just requested for this plugin , if you have any interest with this idea , please sometime run your fingers on keyboard in freetime.
so , anybody wanna work on it ?
Well, the theme export functionnality exports css, if you choos to not include templates you only have css.
Not really need of a plugin
Your idea is good , that don't need an extra plugin to do such things but what i was saying like if i wanna import
or move or copy a .css file from one themes to another theme just by a plugin , and if i want to export a particular .css file instead of exporting all the stylesheets or vice-versa if i want to import a particular external .css file to any of my themes .

When we try to add a css file in our theme there is an option , "Import from another stylesheet in this theme"

but if we could do import from another stylesheet from "another" theme instead of this theme , it would be amazing.