MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there everyone. If I'm not daydreaming or gone insane, there was a thread preview plugin. I don't recall I made any further edits in order to install the plugin, just uploaded the files and it was ready. It had a nice looking white template, like in Hovercards plugin and it was working when you hover your mouse on the table cell, not on the link (not sure). I was using it only few 2 months ago but I lost all of my backups so can't find it again.

These plugins are not what I'm looking for;

Thread Preview Plugin (ironically)
Thread Tooltip Preview
Post preview on threadlist

Thanks in advance!
What is missing from these plugins that make them unusable for your?
Not usable, no. I mean, I'd have used Thread Preview Plugin alright. It's just that there was this plugin I mentioned in my first post that I've been using like 2-3 months ago and it was just perfect and I remember using it but somehow can't find it and it's not them. Wonder if anyone else knows about it since I lost it permanently when all of my backups gone for good.
I did ask to try to identify the plugin, but I won't be able to.
Thanks for the effort. I remember downloading it from here but I notice that there're some plugins missing too, weird.